CONDITIONS OF SALE
Deco Doorware hereinafter referred to as (the Company) agrees to sell goods to the Purchaser as mentioned overleaf under the following terms & conditions.
1.Returns or exchanges of goods will only be entertained at the sole discretion of the Company on presentation of the original purchase documents. A minimum 25% handling fee will be levied where goods are accepted for return of exchange.
2. All goods are sold voetstoots and without any representation or warranty being made by the Company which cannot be liable if the goods supplied are not fit for the purpose for which they have been purchased.
3. The Company shall not be liable to the Purchaser or any other party for damages or injuries whether consequential or otherwise, which may be incurred as a result of defective material or faulty workmanship or manufacturing of the goods.
4. Upon signing acceptance for the goods, you will be deemed to have accepted same and no shortages or claims will be entertained thereafter.
5. Ownership of the goods purchased shall remain vested with the Company at all times until the purchase price has been paid in full. However, risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser immediately after the goods have left the premises of the Company.
6. Goods which have been ordered but not collected by the Purchaser shall be stored for a period of 30 days by the Company and unless thereafter collected, the Company shall have the right to return the goods to stock or sell same to defray storage charges.
7. Where delivery is to be given at a later date, the Company is not responsible for any damages consequential or otherwise, in the event of the Company being unable to deliver the goods timeously.
8. In the event of non payment of portion or an entire account, the Company shall have the right to institute proceedings out of the Magistrate’s Court in terms of Section 45 of Act 32 of 1944 as amended.
9. The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or shortages after delivery of goods to a contractor or authorized representative of the purchaser.
10 . Good supplied on credit will be subjected to the terms and surety signed as per the credit application.
11. We don’t do cash refunds but offer a credit on your account (COD or Credit Account).